Wayne.B

Default Liveaboard marinas LI Sound

On Sat, 10 Apr 2004 00:19:03 -0400, Rodney Myrvaagnes
wrote:
There are marinas in New Rochelle that allow live-aboards. I don't
know which ones do, but at least one. I just can't remember the name.

City Island is another possibility. Consolidated is a big one there. I
stayed overnight there last year and I seem to remember liveaboards,
although I can't swear to it.

Wright's Island marina in New Rochelle has many liveaboards. It is
well protected and has plenty of parking. It would be about a 30
minute commute to White Plains by car (the only real option that makes
sense).

Most of the City Island marinas are exposed to storm winds from one
direction or another. City Island however has bus service that
connects to the NYC subway system. That would be a long commute but
it's doable. Driving would be much faster at 35 to 40 minutes.