jps

Default OT--new candidate

"NOYB" wrote in message
hlink.net...

You righties are toast.

Not really. The guy is tight with the Clinton's since his days at Oxford
with Bill. He, of course, carries along a lot of the extra baggage they
do...but is not charasmatic or politically astute.

I'm sorry, your head is clearly planted firmly up your ass. He is both
charismatic and politically astute.

I cannot believe you'd attempt to compare Bush with a real leader.

He'll get mauled by Bush in the pressing palms and kissing babies arena.

Wow, that's a compelling story. I'll bet Bush will outlie him any day too.

He may make a decent Vice Presidential candidate to lend credibility to
someone like dean who the public views as very weak on national security.
However, he's an ego-maniac and would never stand being second fiddle.

Yeah, just like Colin Powell. Both Colin Powell and Wesley Clark make Bush
look like the stooge he is.