jps

Default OT--new candidate

"NOYB" wrote in message
hlink.net...

Col. David Hackworth, in his 1999 commentary Defending America, wrote of
Clark: Known by those who've served with him as the Ultimate Perfumed
Prince, he's far more comfortable in a drawing room discussing political
theories than hunkering down in the trenches where bullets fly and

soldiers
die.

That kind of data isn't likely to come into play. The fact is, Bush was a
champagne fly boy and Clark was a four star general. Clark was and is a
leader, Bush is a schoolyard bully. Clark knows war and understands the
value of diplomacy and allies. Bush doesn't.

Col. Jatras writes that "General Clark is the kind of general we saw too
often during the Vietnam War and hoped never to see again in a position of
responsibility for the lives of our GIs and the security of our nation.

That
it happened once again we can thank that other Rhodes scholar from
Arkansas."

No substance, just sour grapes.