Kevin

Default Atomic 4 on the ICW

"Barry Morrison" wrote in message ...
Has anyone gone the length of the ICW with an Atomic 4 as their engine? Were
there any problems? What was the state of the motor like at the end of the
trip?

Many thanks.

Barry Morrison
Nightmoves

Barry,

We travelled last year from Toronto to Cuba and back ( Erie Canal,
Hudson River, ICW most of the way down and back) with an atomic 4 in
excellent condition prior to leaving. Total engine hours were approx
850 for that trip. We had to replace the water pump and electric fuel
pump, in the Chesepeake. Otherwise the engine was completely trouble
free. We will need an overhaul this year however.

The only real concern for us was the excessive fuel cost relative to
diesel!

Cheers,
Kevin