Bob Whitaker

Default How about a Bruce Roberts design?

Hello Adam,

Congratulations on your undertaking! And congratulations if you are
only a year away from getting it in the water! Maybe I should have
posted this question on rec.boats.building. We may have more luck
there... Just out of curiosity can you give us the 10 second overview
of pros and cons? You are one of the most qualified people to give us
this information since you are actually building one.

Thanks,

Bob Whitaker
"Free Spirit"

P.S. By the way, I consider building your own boat one of the "pros"
and not one of the "cons". I can just imagine the immense satisfaction
you will get out of sailing _your_ boat... Not some boat you bought
from some guy, but _YOUR_ boat... one you built yourself! Awesome!

"Adam" wrote in message ...
I was waiting for at least one post in this topic.
Unfortunately nothing appears.
I feel lonely because I'm building 37" Spray by Bruce Roberts.
It is FRP with wheel house, and I hope next year I will be able to get it on
the water.
I've read about Bruce Roberts designs and about Spray in particular tons of
pros and cons.
Any way I love my project and I love my boat.
Adam

"Bob Whitaker" wrote in message
om...
This message was originally posted on the "Best 34 foot blue water
cruiser" thread. I have created a new thread here to start a new
discussion. All are welcome to participate.