[email protected] emdeplume@hush.com is offline

Default Doctors a bragging

On Thu, 24 Mar 2011 22:14:22 -0600, Canuck57
wrote:

A doctor from Israel says: "In Israel the medicine is so advanced that
we cut off a man's testicles; we put them into another man, and in 6
weeks he is looking for work."

The German doctor comments: "That's nothing, in Germany we take part of
the brain out of a person; we put it into another person's head, and in
4 weeks he is looking for work."

A Russian doctor says: "That's nothing either. In Russia we take out
half of the heart from a person; we put it into another person's chest,
and in 2 weeks he is looking for work."

The U.S. doctor answers immediately: "That's nothing my colleagues, you
are way behind us....in the USA (about 2 year ago) we grabbed a person
From Kenya with no brains, no heart, and no balls....we made him
President of the United States, and now....... the whole country is
looking for work!!!!!!"

Canadian asshole responds immediately: "I'm a racist/birther."