cavelamb cavelamb is offline

Default Poor Bruce in Bangkok - he knows nothing about sailing.

Wilbur Hubbard wrote:
"CaveLamb" wrote in message
m...
Wilbur Hubbard wrote:
I think everybody who reads Bruce in Bangkok's bitter and jealous replies
to my posts that have sailing content can readily see how his replies
have no sailing content at all.

No. Not really.
He explains it very clearly.

It seems like you just don't want to hear anything anybody else says.
ESPECIALLY Bruce.

Yes, of course. Bruce is a has-been. His sailing knowledge base is outdated
by about 35 years which is about the time he retired from sailing. He's been
living aboard at a dock in Thailand since. What could the Rube possibly have
to say that was worth hearing considering my experience? Especially when you
consider the fact that I still sail and I don't live at a dock but have been
cruising and living on the hook and sailing and passage-making and generally
living the sailing life actively for 25 years, why would I need or want to
listen to some amateur who has such outdated sailing knowledge.

And his boat is one of those too-big abominations that pretty much guarantee
failure. And, he's married which also just about guarantees failure. He's
everything a good sailor is NOT.

Wilbur Hubbard

Not short on arrogance, are you...

--