Bruce in Bangkok[_16_] Bruce in Bangkok[_16_] is offline

Default Why Me... Shipyard work

On Wed, 23 Mar 2011 13:59:21 -0400, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:

"Joe" wrote in message
http://outdoors.webshots.com/album/579947303GOZLly

All new calking, couple new planks, zincs, 2 coats of primer, 4 coats
of Snow White Awlgrip, 2 fresh 327's and a rebuildt westerbeak genset.

Ready for the summer. A nice floating office until we build the
sailboat.
BTW she's as fast as greased lightning.

Joe

PS if this posted twice it's a google group issue.

No, it's NOT. The two different subject lines prove you are lying, Joe.

But, then again, you've never demonstrated you could tell the truth so it
comes as no surprise to me, at least, that you are disingenuous. Still lying
about selling "green" coffee? Huh?

Wilbur Hubbard

And there speaks a guy who can't even afford the primer, never mind
the Awlgrip.

Ah how sad to see such jealousy.
Cheers,

Bruce