Bruce in Bangkok[_16_] Bruce in Bangkok[_16_] is offline

Default Why Me

On Wed, 23 Mar 2011 13:50:18 -0400, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:

"Joe" wrote in message
Now has a new paint job, 1000 ft+ of newly calked hull seems.
2 like new 327 chevy small blocks, Westerbeak gen set.
Zero wood rot.

Not to shabby for a 1966 Owens Aruba.
She faster than greased lighting.

Nice floating office until I get my new sailboat.

http://community.webshots.com/album/...host=community

Joe

What a big POS! Probably makes a wake five feet tall. Talk about throwing
good money down a rat hole! That's exactly the kind of rat boat that ruins
any anchorage as explained in some of my posts elsewhere.

Wilbur Hubbard

And there speaks the owner of a small, yellow, anchor buoy.

Ah but jealousy is terrible.

Cheers,

Bruce
(bruceinbangkokatgmaildotcom)