Lew Hodgett

Default Manual marine head

"Jim Richardson" writes:

So with that in mind, what head would you recommend for installing in a
"new" head. That is, we are going to be ripping out the existing
discharge over the side only head, (which is in desperate need of a
rebuild anyway) and we are going to put it a holding tank, and new head.

Lavac.

It simply has no equal IMHO.

Add two (2), Whale 3-way valves and a 2nd dip tube to the holding tank and
you can accomplish the following:

1) Deck pump out when at dock.
2) Direct overboard discharge when legal.
3) Pump out holding tank to the sea when in legal area.

All that and no added toys required.

The Henderson MkV pump supplied with the Lavac is the pump, the Whales
direct the flow.

End of story.

HTH

--