Bruce in Bangkok[_16_] Bruce in Bangkok[_16_] is offline

Default how necessary is a windlass

On Thu, 17 Mar 2011 11:06:17 -0700 (PDT), Bob
wrote:

On Mar 17, 10:11*am, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:
"Bob" wrote in message

OIC... well, I guess a really small boat going fast or slow wouldn't
be as safe as a bigger boat in bad weather?

Dear Jessibur B
Your a woman think of it in terms of a cock; really small going fast
or bigger and faster. What has your experince been my dear?
Robert Pennington Rexroth

Jessica thinks that men who talk about cock size are not very evolved. I
have to agree with her.
Take a hike, Neanderthal!
Wilbur Hubbard

Dear Wilbur,

Your own insecurity about penis size is reflected in Jessibur/Willica
personona.
The thing many men dont want to know about is what women really thinnk
when it comes to cock size. Size DOES matter to a woman its just that
many woman will only admit it in very hushed conversations while
others, more confident and disclosive, will openly declair that a big
dick is a VERY interesting thing to contemplate...

Jessica apears to be a confident capable character.... therefore she
would be very open to a big cock. But there are regional valuse that
prohibit proper ladies from discussion such matters in an open
forum,,,,, butwhen be hind closed doors with a trusted girlfriend the
subtle cues of interest are obvious to those who care to take time and
hear.

My dear will bur, writing for a characte is a very dificult task
requiring a significan writing skills. A skills you are still
developing. The author must truely "become" the other person and that
is near impossible for you... Why? becaure you are an ill educated,
old white typical conservative male. Its not in your nature and you
lack the skills to actually want to learn about someone else. in other
words you can not walk a mile, let alone a few feet, in another
persons (notice i didnot use MAN'S) shoes. Christ man.... just look
what youve been doing here for so many years.... ranting venting
spewing, in an effort to show case your maritime knowledge BUT seldom
do I see any efort on your part to ask questions, seek information,
use those communication skills necessary to understand and learn from
another person. My dear sir yuo will never have a healty relationship
with another person because it is all about Willbur.

I emagin you were a single child maybe you had siblings but they were
much older than you or you were the "golden child" the spoiled
favorite. You were raised with a sense that you could do what you
wanted and that you were always right. You were also most likly one of
those bright nurdy kids in grade school. Smart but not popular and
when you graduated fro HS didnt attend college or if you did never
finished. That is why you are such a verbos know-it-all here..... THis
is your stage to scream: I AM WILLBUR! I AM SMARTER THAN YOU! Yup, u
got lots of frustration willbur. It must be a terible feeling
beleiving you are smarter thatn everyone else but no way to prove it
and no one to listen............................... except here

But Ill listen Willbur
Tell me how bad it feels...............

Certainly Willie-boy must have been an only child.

Can you imagination anyone wanting more like Willie?
Cheers,

Bruce
(bruceinbangkokatgmaildotcom)