Default how necessary is a windlass

"Bob" wrote in message
On Mar 17, 10:11 am, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:
"Bob" wrote in message

OIC... well, I guess a really small boat going fast or slow wouldn't
be as safe as a bigger boat in bad weather?

Dear Jessibur B
Your a woman think of it in terms of a cock; really small going fast
or bigger and faster. What has your experince been my dear?
Robert Pennington Rexroth

Jessica thinks that men who talk about cock size are not very evolved. I
have to agree with her.
Take a hike, Neanderthal!
Wilbur Hubbard

:: Dear Wilbur,
::
:: Your own insecurity about penis size is reflected in Jessibur/Willica
:: personona.
:: The thing many men dont want to know about is what women really thinnk
:: when it comes to cock size. Size DOES matter to a woman its just that
:: many woman will only admit it in very hushed conversations while
:: others, more confident and disclosive, will openly declair that a big
:: dick is a VERY interesting thing to contemplate...

What an idiot you are Bob! You're treating Jessica like she's some kind of
dumb bimbo and that's the very thing she hates the most. Get a clue. Pay
particular attention to the part not wanting to meet airheads. LOL!

From Jessica's MySpace page:

About me:
Single, White, Female, smart, sexy... Did I mention smart?

Who I'd like to meet:
No, I don't want to meet you if you're a muscle boy, an airhead, or you just
want to get laid. I'd like to meet someone who's polite, nice looking,
funny. Say something funny, and at least you'll get my attention instead of
a block. I'm still waiting for one actually funny or intelligent message...
so far, it's "you're cute" (so?) or "wassup?" (that's all you have to say?)
Where are the decent guys???

General
Guys (no I don't want to see your penis). Things that are important!
Reading! Being on the beach with a great book!

Music
Classic rock, Class jazz, Classic classical

Movies
You're not going to like it... I like old movies. Casablanca, The Maltese
Falcon, anything Bogart.

Television
Don't watch much...

:: Jessica apears to be a confident capable character.... therefore she
:: would be very open to a big cock. But there are regional valuse that
:: prohibit proper ladies from discussion such matters in an open
:: forum,,,,, but when behind closed doors with a trusted girlfriend the
:: subtle cues of interest are obvious to those who care to take time and
:: hear.

Read the part where she says she's smart (twice). She's way out of your
league, dummy!

:: My dear will bur, writing for a characte is a very dificult task
:: requiring a significan writing skills. A skills you are still
:: developing. The author must truely "become" the other person and that
:: is near impossible for you... Why? becaure you are an ill educated,
:: old white typical conservative male. Its not in your nature and you
:: lack the skills to actually want to learn about someone else. in other
:: words you can not walk a mile, let alone a few feet, in another
:: persons (notice i didnot use MAN'S) shoes. Christ man.... just look
:: what youve been doing here for so many years.... ranting venting
:: spewing, in an effort to show case your maritime knowledge BUT seldom
:: do I see any efort on your part to ask questions, seek information,
:: use those communication skills necessary to understand and learn from
:: another person. My dear sir yuo will never have a healty relationship
:: with another person because it is all about Willbur.

Says the moron who is too dumb to understand that Jessica B is a real girl,
not some sock puppet of mine. As for my seeking information and asking
quesions about sailing, I'll do that if and when somebody shows up around
here who is more experienced and knowlegeable - which will be a long time
coming. I am more in my element teaching than asking questions. Somebody has
got to push back all this liberal, feel good crap that has resulted in a
slovenly and irresponsible attitude toward sailing.

:: I emagin you were a single child maybe you had siblings but they were
:: much older than you or you were the "golden child" the spoiled
:: favorite. You were raised with a sense that you could do what you
:: wanted and that you were always right. You were also most likly one of
:: those bright nurdy kids in grade school. Smart but not popular and
:: when you graduated fro HS didnt attend college or if you did never
:: finished. That is why you are such a verbos know-it-all here..... THis
:: is your stage to scream: I AM WILLBUR! I AM SMARTER THAN YOU! Yup, u
:: got lots of frustration willbur. It must be a terible feeling
:: beleiving you are smarter thatn everyone else but no way to prove it
:: and no one to listen............................... except here
::

LOL! Wrong, wrong, wrong and wrong. Boy, are you dumb. Did it ever occur to
you that it is your stupidity that makes others who are intelligent appear
to "know it all?"

Wilbur Hubbard