Peter

Default Arco winches/Electric winches

On Tue, 16 Mar 2004 08:40:11 GMT, Dick Locke
wrote:

snip

Hey, great, I was hoping there was an Australian around

What do you think of their claim that 70% of Australian cruising and
charter yachts use Arco winches?

Not sure about that claim. the next time we "walk the walk" around
the marina, I'll look. Of course, working in advertising myself, i
could not believe anyone would exagerate.

Personally, we were happy.

Best

www.oceanodyssey.net

Peter & Jean looking for sponsors for the Melbourne-Osaka in 2007, and
promising we will get round to updating our website this year.

"Do not measure your life by the number of breaths you take,
Rather by the number of times life just takes your breath away"