Harryk Harryk is offline

Default Suitable boat

On 3/14/11 11:10 PM, Lil Abner wrote:
I've been looking for some time for a boat that can both be used in
shallow water fishing typical, of bass fishing and also used in just off
shore areas, of the Great Lakes.
I've seen bass boats on Michigan and Superior but I won't.
Pontoon? Some kind of modified V?
What else.

SWTom, who used to post here, has or had a non-bass-boat Ranger that
would be suitable for shallow water fishing and reasonable for near
shore great lakes fishing if you are weather observant. I have no idea
if he still has the rig or, if so, whether it is still for sale. I'm
sure he takes good care of his stuff.