posted to rec.boats.cruising,rec.boats
Ernie Ernie is offline

Default This is beyond sick - Thanks obama

On 3/13/2011 4:37 PM, jps wrote:
On Sun, 13 Mar 2011 14:51:40 -0400, wrote:

On 3/13/2011 2:37 PM, WaIIy wrote:
On Sun, 13 Mar 2011 10:54:26 -0400,
wrote:

On 3/12/11 11:31 PM, WaIIy wrote:
On Sat, 12 Mar 2011 13:43:05 -0800, "Lew Hodgett"
wrote:

Subject

Bigotry, night and day you torture me.

Lew

Sorry, I posted this to the wrong group.

alt.whitepower?

"I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a
nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by
the content of their character." Martin Luther King - Dream Speech

The words affirmative action would have him rolling over in his grave.

Having been a victim of discrimination, he'd have welcomed a program
that'd help reintegrate blacks into mainstream society. That was what
affirmative action was meant to do. Like any policy, it probably
strayed a bit too far in one direction or another, but the basic
premise was a good one and worthy of pursuit.

We've come a long ways since "strange fruit" hung in the south for no
reason but we're by no means cured.

MLK said nothing about pushing folks to the head of the line because
they are black. He wanted equal oportunities based on character and
intelligence. It is a simple sentence and still you don't get it.