jps jps is offline

Default A truly sad day

On Sun, 13 Mar 2011 08:03:35 -0400, Harryk
wrote:

On 3/13/11 12:04 AM, I_am_Tosk wrote:
In ,
says...

On Fri, 11 Mar 2011 19:10:15 -0800 (PST), Frogwatch
wrote:

Dearly beloved, We gather here to day to mourn the passing of a giant
among seamen, an inspiration to all of us and someone whose character
guided us thru our childhoods. Yes, he was a try seadog fighting the
eternal fight against going soft.
http://lifeinc.today.com/_news/2011/...into-obscurity
We will all now require just a bit more caffeine to get up in the
mornings.

A tsunami has wiped out more than 1000 lives in Japan but this is what
captures your attention and rates worthy of posting.

OK you stupid elitist pig, tell us how many threads we need about it
before we can go back to answering your inane posts?

It is "elitist" to express concern about the deaths and devastation in
Japan.

In Snotty's mind, it's elitist pigs (the educated) vs. feral humans
(the willfully ignorant). He, like Frogwatch, is more distraught over
the loss of Capt. Crunch than the devastation in Japan.