HarryisPaul HarryisPaul is offline

Default TRailer wiring harness

In article , payer3389
@mypacks.net says...

On 3/12/11 6:37 PM, I_am_Tosk wrote:
In articlea8ccf3c0-996e-4601-a0b3-22e55ecef387
@b13g2000prf.googlegroups.com, says...

Tried to install the new lights on my trailer only to find all the
wiring eaten up by corrosion and all the connectors on the trailer
corroded. None of it was tinned wire. This is OEM wiring in an EZ
Loader trailer so beware.
So, Does anybody sell wiring harnesses with marine tinned wire or
should I simply make my own?

I think you will have to make your own. I have never seen a production
one that didn't have that problem.. Like I said before, I just plan on
buying a cheap set every year and replacing them... Usually about $25-
35, the Walmart ones last just as long as West Marine ones.. All the
same ****...

You buy a wiring harness for a trailer for a boat that sits rotting in
your yard, full of leaves and raccoon ****?

At least he has one, Harry.