bpuharic bpuharic is offline

Default A truly sad day

On Sun, 13 Mar 2011 00:03:04 -0500, I_am_Tosk
wrote:

And he is right in the mold of the progressives here. They make up
opinions and ideas and attribute them to folks they can not even
comprehend.

the right is consistent in its love for the destruction of america and
replacement of our govt by a plutocracy

Of course we are for food protection, water protection etc,
we just don't support 23 separate government offices with 50 extra
employees each to perform those services. Especially when it's all Union
slugs who do nothing all day long, and don't tell me you have never been
in a government office...

WHOA tall dark stranger. i AGREE about protection. TOM COBURN does
NOT. rand paul does NOT generally the RIGHT does NOT

YOU are RIGHT. we NEED protection. we do NOT need 23 separate agencies
to do this.

and there are NO unions in the US. we have WALL STREET which sucked 10
TRILLION out of the economy but hte right focuses on mythical UNIONS