bpuharic bpuharic is offline

Default A truly sad day

On Sat, 12 Mar 2011 13:28:49 -0500, I_am_Tosk
wrote:

In article ,
says...

Do you even think before you make it up? Look at the states who are
turning into food police, New York, New Jersey, Florida, California...
Yeah, the ones making Happymeals change, taking oil out of restraints
etc.. These are not "the right wing"... Why is it your side always makes
these ridiculous assertions, seems like each and every post?

let's see...america is the fattest country on earth. and you're saying
the govt should not protect the welfare of its people?

why not? too much corporate money in death?

the right thinks corporations should have NO restrictions whatsoever.
NONE. no right winger favors food protection, water protection, air
protection, drug protection...anything.

after all, that affects profits

Wow, you have a lot of trouble staying on topic

you mean because i dont drink the right wing kool aid?

.. I can see why I had you
blocked for so long. You said the righties were telling us how healthy
this or that is, but I proved the left is the one forcing it on the
majority of the population... I guess when faced with those fact I might
go onto a random talking points attack too...

the LEFT is PROTECTING people. the RIGHT is turning the US into a
PLUTOCRACY

do try to stay on topic!