jps jps is offline

Default A truly sad day

On Sat, 12 Mar 2011 21:33:04 -0500, Harryk
wrote:

On 3/12/11 9:08 PM, jps wrote:
On Fri, 11 Mar 2011 19:10:15 -0800 (PST), Frogwatch
wrote:

Dearly beloved, We gather here to day to mourn the passing of a giant
among seamen, an inspiration to all of us and someone whose character
guided us thru our childhoods. Yes, he was a try seadog fighting the
eternal fight against going soft.
http://lifeinc.today.com/_news/2011/...into-obscurity
We will all now require just a bit more caffeine to get up in the
mornings.

A tsunami has wiped out more than 1000 lives in Japan but this is what
captures your attention and rates worthy of posting.

He's a conservative republican. They only care about fetuses.

Don't forget corporations and taxation. Three things close to their
concrete hearts.