Harryk Harryk is offline

Default Obama rebuilding Muslim mosques....

On 3/12/11 12:41 PM, BAR wrote:
In , payer3389
@mypacks.net says...

On 3/12/11 8:09 AM, BAR wrote:
In , payer3389
@mypacks.net says...

I_am_Tosk wrote:
In ,
says...
On 3/10/11 1:59 AM, I_am_Tosk wrote:
In ,
says...
On Wed, 9 Mar 2011 17:54:56 -0500, wrote:

You forget I was born about 25 days after Obama and I know what a real
birth certificate looks like from that time period. Obama's certificate
of live birth is not a birth certificate.
Supposedly there is documentation in Kenya that he was actually born
there a few days prior. It probably does not make a whole lot of
difference, sort of like anyone's mother giving birth prematurely
while on vacation somewhere.
His mother and his aunt said he was born there too. The rest is just
name calling and deflection by the left who only cares about the law
when it's convenient..

Scott Ingersoll - Dumb Enough to Be a Birther.

Harry Krause, creeper pedophile...

Ahh, but I'm not a "creeper pedohile. You, on the other hand, are dumb
enough to be a birther because, well, you are a birther.

But you are a convicted felon, right?

Stop projecting, Bertie-Birther. I'm not, but you probably are.

Asked and answered.

Likewise. Too bad you BFF Snotty Ingerfool is so out of touch with reality.