Tim Tim is offline

Default Japan shaken down and...

On Mar 12, 7:56*am, Harryk wrote:
On 3/12/11 8:44 AM, Tim wrote:

I guess maybe we should continue to fund tsunami warning systems,
which is one of the things the Republicans want to eliminate in their
budget.

http://thinkprogress.org/2011/03/11/gop-budget-tsunami/

i was wondering who would be the first to put some kind of a political
gouge in the thread and turn it sour...

Almost everything has a political angle. The GOP is, indeed, planning to
cut the warning service, along with a lot of other programs and services
that protect people and property.

Harry, i started this thread out of sympathy for the victims of
natural catastrophe.

i was hoping there wouldn't be any political finger pointing but
unfortunately that's how the thread turned out