BAR[_2_] BAR[_2_] is offline

Default Japan shaken down and...

In article ,
says...

On Sat, 12 Mar 2011 01:15:04 -0500, I_am_Tosk
wrote:

http://thinkprogress.org/2011/03/11/gop-budget-tsunami/

It's the thinning of the herd. The folks who were swept away in the US
were down there to take frekin' pictures,

Cite?

http://www.newser.com/story/113960/c...for-man-swept-
out-to-sea.html

http://world-news.newsvine.com/_news...-man-swept-to-
death-by-tsunami-wave-in-calif?threadId=3075799&commentId=52420520

they had plenty of warning without another govt boondoggle.

You mean the existing government boondoggle, those tsunami sensors?
The boondoggle that gave the warnings? (allowing the smartest to
flee?)

When they tell you to got to higher ground and you grab your camera and
go to the beach then you should be shot so that we know you are dead and
we don't have to risk other people's lives to go look for you.

As far as "the thinning of the herd",
like Wiggy says, "Truly stupid people will find ways to kill themselves
no matter what you do to try to protect them from themselves"... Those
folks who went down to take pictures and tied up the Coast Guard should
have to pay for the rescue and be charged complicit in the death of
their friend... Dumb asses...

Wow! Do you feel that strongly about people that are hurt in
motorcycle racing accidents? Or boat racing? Rock climbing? Etc.?

People who involve themselves in risky activities assume the risk. When
I was skydiving I knew that each time I made a skydive I could die,
become physical disabled or break a finger nail.