Harryk Harryk is offline

Default Japan shaken down and...

On 3/12/11 8:38 AM, I_am_Tosk wrote:
In articleY8ydnetM_a6V6ubQnZ2dnUVZ_gOdnZ2d@earthlink .com, payer3389
@mypacks.net says...

On 3/12/11 8:25 AM, Gene wrote:
On Sat, 12 Mar 2011 01:15:04 -0500, I_am_Tosk
wrote:

http://thinkprogress.org/2011/03/11/gop-budget-tsunami/

It's the thinning of the herd. The folks who were swept away in the US
were down there to take frekin' pictures,

Cite?

they had plenty of warning without another govt boondoggle.

You mean the existing government boondoggle, those tsunami sensors?
The boondoggle that gave the warnings? (allowing the smartest to
flee?)

As far as "the thinning of the herd",
like Wiggy says, "Truly stupid people will find ways to kill themselves
no matter what you do to try to protect them from themselves"... Those
folks who went down to take pictures and tied up the Coast Guard should
have to pay for the rescue and be charged complicit in the death of
their friend... Dumb asses...

Wow! Do you feel that strongly about people that are hurt in
motorcycle racing accidents? Or boat racing? Rock climbing? Etc.?

I keep telling you fellas, Ingersoll is trash.

Yeah, but only the racist pigs here believe you..

To you, a "racist pig" is someone who believes people of color have
gotten a raw deal throughout history. Your motto obviously is Weiße
Jungen über allen.

You're an uneducated, useless, unemployable little toad, Ingersoll. If
licenses were required in this country to breed, you'd be childless.