Canuck57[_9_] Canuck57[_9_] is offline

Default Lib'rals dont need no stinkin democracy

On 11/03/2011 4:11 AM, Harryk wrote:
Canuck57 wrote:
On 10/03/2011 6:11 PM, L G wrote:
Frogwatch wrote:
Lib and Union thugs threaten to kill those who disagree with them in
WI.
http://www.620wtmj.com/news/local/11...=twitt erfeed

Typical.

Time to get tough on the radicals eh? More debt? Will be interesting to
see what happens.

One good thing, in a decade or so, when DC declares bankrupcy, perhaps
the peole will rise and get a constitutional amendment that forbids
government debt unless consituants responsible for the debt vote 66% for
it. And for the US Fed, very explicit rules on fiat money creation
targeting zero inflation.

That is, stop the government ponzi fraud schemes. 1/2 the reason I would
not buy a home in the US is for debt-tax threats.

We already have reached our quotient of right-wing morons here, and
really don't need any more system bloodsuckers like you. Besides, you
can't legally come here, right?

Nope. Always room for those with common sense. Be the fleabaggers like
you that need courses in rationality and fundimental logic 101.