Flying Pig[_2_] Flying Pig[_2_] is offline

Default Cannibal

"Wilbur Hubbard" wrote in message
anews.com...
Simplify, simplify, simplify. And, while you are working hard you can send
Lydia down to the Keys where I shall be happy to give her a few sailing
lessons so she can teach you how it SHOULD be done on a lightened,
simplified and faster "Flying Pig." I'll even be pleased to give her an
informal class on plotting a course that takes advantage of wind and
current instead of a course that actually has the wind and current working
against the hapless occupants of aforementioned cruising yacht.

Wilbur Hubbard

Promises, promises.

The last time we spoke of being in your area, you disavowed any promises of
sailing, with or without either of us, limiting it to a friendly beer.

Get your stories straight :{))

As to the project list, just as was the time in SSI, my projects, having
kept up with my chores aboard, are short (other than the bottom job, which
will be pretty labor intensive, as I'm going to make it naked before I put
on whatever critter-killer I decide on). Her chores, which, once started,
seem to expand exponentially, have already involved me about half the time,
so I'm sure I'll be doing half her work while I finish (or have finished,
already) mine.

THEN, we'll both come down and sail with you, as I've gotten the first major
chore, that of getting a car, out of the way...

Oh, ya, you'll have to mail us (which I'm sure you know how to do as I've
never concealed my address), rather than here, cuz I know you'd rather not
have folks know how to reach you. Just as in several other folks who like
to remain unknown but who communicate with me directly, I'll protect that
with/for you.

Looking forward to meeting you...

L8R

Skip, moving right along in the projects list

--
Morgan 461 #2
SV Flying Pig KI4MPC

"Believe me, my young friend, there is *nothing*-absolutely nothing-half so
much worth doing as simply messing, messing-about-in-boats; messing about in
boats-or *with* boats.

In or out of 'em, it doesn't matter. Nothing seems really to matter, that's
the charm of it.

Whether you get away, or whether you don't; whether you arrive at your
destination or whether you reach somewhere else, or whether you never get
anywhere at all, you're always busy, and you never do anything in
particular; and when you've done it there's always something else to do, and
you can do it if you like, but you'd much better not."