Canuck57[_9_] Canuck57[_9_] is offline

Default It's snerk time in Florida...again.

On 11/03/2011 10:30 AM, Harryk wrote:
I_am_Tosk wrote:
In article16adndi6U4yQxOfQnZ2dnUVZ_oKdnZ2d@earthlink .com, payer3389
@mypacks.net says...
I hate to say it because I do love the state, but
Florida seems to elect one idiot after another for governor.

"Three weeks after Gov. Rick Scott put the brakes on high-speed rail,
the Florida Department of Transportation on Wednesday released a study
showing the line connecting Tampa to Orlando would have had a $10.2
million operating surplus in 2015, its first year of operation.

The study showed the line would have had a $28.6 million surplus in its
10th year."

I'd guess Governor Scott nixed the project because he couldn't figure
out a way to personally benefit from it.

There's the speculation, then there's the reality. The line running from
NYC to Boston to DC, especially here, is empty. It's a pain in the ass
for the state and does nothing for us but cost us money, and cause
traffic tie ups. The area effected here has a 500% higher population
ratio than the area in Florida, and still makes no money, period...

Your cherry picked reports don't mean **** if the numbers going in are
faked, look at the Obama care bill, double accounting, etc... Look at
the facts on the ground. Rail doesn't work here in the us. We like the
freedom of a car, period. Especially on vacation which is the crowd they
are counting on.

I don't recall asking for or needing the opinion of an uneducated,
inexperienced, unemployed, unemployable, mental and physical midget, and
Faux News moron like you. You're free to comment, of course, on any
subject about which you know nothing.

Then how conme you replied?