Canuck57[_9_] Canuck57[_9_] is offline

Default Wisconsin - what is a happening?

On 10/03/2011 11:00 PM, den wrote:
THE NATION, AND YOUR GRANDCHILDREN lost big TIME. Nobody you know will
live long enough to "get over it"
Get your head out of your ass.

As Obama says we won get over it.

No many alive today will see the end of the damages the liberalism in
debt and currency mismanagement is actively doing to the US economy.

Liberalism in America, "In Debt We Trust!"

I just finished reading that DC has now lent itself over $2 trillion in
total, as no one in the world, not even Americans will lend their
governments money.

US government now creates more new inflationary debt-dollars than
Americans consume in sheets of toilet paper.