Harryk Harryk is offline

Default NYOB....latest " sock puppet ID

*e#c wrote:
You can tell by the writing style, it's just a troll / spoofer.

Ayyup. And earlier this week, we had a return visit by someone spoofing
Smithers' usenet email addy.

BTW, I've created a new verb to describe what these assholes are doing.
Well, I've simply turned a noun into a verb.

"loogy"

v. To spoof a usenet newsgroup with a never-ending series of IDs in the
hope that other posters will pay more attention to you and your inane,
repetitive posts. Other forms include "loogied," "loogys,"
"loogyization," "loogybet," (wanna bet $500 that I'm not loogy, kevin,
or a guy with testicles?)