Harryk Harryk is offline

Default Lib'rals dont need no stinkin democracy

Canuck57 wrote:
On 10/03/2011 6:11 PM, L G wrote:
Frogwatch wrote:
Lib and Union thugs threaten to kill those who disagree with them in
WI.
http://www.620wtmj.com/news/local/11...=twitt erfeed

Typical.

Time to get tough on the radicals eh? More debt? Will be interesting to
see what happens.

One good thing, in a decade or so, when DC declares bankrupcy, perhaps
the peole will rise and get a constitutional amendment that forbids
government debt unless consituants responsible for the debt vote 66% for
it. And for the US Fed, very explicit rules on fiat money creation
targeting zero inflation.

That is, stop the government ponzi fraud schemes. 1/2 the reason I would
not buy a home in the US is for debt-tax threats.

We already have reached our quotient of right-wing morons here, and
really don't need any more system bloodsuckers like you. Besides, you
can't legally come here, right?