Harryk Harryk is offline

Default Lib'rals dont need no stinkin democracy

wrote:
On Thu, 10 Mar 2011 13:40:22 -0500,
wrote:

I_am_Tosk wrote:
In ,
says...
On Thu, 10 Mar 2011 09:21:49 -0800 (PST), Frogwatch
wrote:

Lib and Union thugs threaten to kill those who disagree with them in
WI.
http://www.620wtmj.com/news/local/11...=twitt erfeed
Same thing that happens in most Democratic senator's offices every day
of the week. Angry white assholes who think their rights have been
violated or the government, who spends too much, isn't doing enough
for them...
Yeah right... Have you seen the physical trashing of congress and
senators in Wisconsin? The mobs smashed through the windows again, after
the Tea Party spent last weekend cleaning up after the pigs. These are
not teachers, these are "Organizing for America" and they are under the
direct control of the White House in this racist attack on democracy...

Boy, have *you* been brainwashed by Faux News, or what?

Gotta love this line:

"...direct control of the White House in this racist attack on democracy..."

Those sounds you hear are the blades of the black helicopters whirring
overhead.

Have you ever had a psychological workup, Snotty? Who, exactly, at "the
White House" is controlling the protestors, and why do you think it is
racist?

When you dish up that sort of insanity around the dinner table, what do
your wife and kid(s) do? Do they ignore you and continue talking about
something relevant? I sure hope so. I'd hate to think your whole family
was psychotic.

You're giving him a lot of credit... don't you have to have a brain to
be "brainwashed"?

Every time I think someone on the far right has "bottomed out," so to
speak, in intellectuality, along comes Scotty to dig the hole deeper.