Bruce[_3_] Bruce[_3_] is offline

Default Cannibal

On Wed, 9 Mar 2011 13:46:42 -0500, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:

"Bruce" wrote in message
.. .
snip

Willie, lets be honest. You don't sail in a gale, or near gale,
conditions. You don't sail at all, excepting your recent bay safari,
so your knowledge of gale conditions is limited to whatever book you
are reading this week.

You don't even believe video proof so what am I to do? Pay your air fare so
your fat, skeptical ass can come aboard and see for yourself? But, even that
course of action would likely fail as you would probably get seasick the
instant your back foot stepped onto my fine bluewater yacht.

Willie, to be evidence the video has to show you aboard the boat and
the boat sailing. The video you claim for proof simply shows a boring
view over the S.B. side. Could have been anybody's boat. Certainly no
evidence that you were aboard.

Rather like all your claims.
Cheers,

Bruce