Default Cannibal

"Flying Pig" wrote in message
http://captainneal.wordpress.com/

Please don't be envious of how my boat shines and Flying Pig is sort of
all
dull and chalky looking.

Wilbur Hubbard

I see you took off that fancy rig for lifting/storing the dinghy. I see
you also got another new engine (well, at least there's a white one in
this, and the others I see are black).

You got things confused. The picture on top is the OLD picture from several
years ago. The ones down below are the new pictures.

And made a LOT of topsides improvements since seen in the yard when you
were doing some other work (apparently redoing the stripe at the top and
other trim items which hadn't been done in your original yard shots).

Yes, I've been sanding and painting. Still have some to go but the weather
has been too windy for much work standing in the dinghy and trying to sand
and paint so I'm biding my time. It will calm down soon enough.

The paint job, and all the improvements, especially cosmetic ones, make
her look just like she must have 20 or 30 years ago! Taking off the name
was a good idea, too...

The name is still on the topsides. People have to know what boat is sailing
past them so fast. . .

Come to think of it, it looks so good that it could be used in a brochure!

Thanks for the compliment. I like a boat that looks simple and uncluttered.
You will note the newer photos look less cluttered than the older one at the
top.

Wilbur Hubbard