Mark Borgerson Mark Borgerson is offline

Default how necessary is a windlass

In article ,
says...

A couple of years ago we drove to Florida on business. On the way back north I
was struck by the flotillas of RVs going south, every one with a car attached
like a dinghy being towed. Why not do it the right way and get a boat?

LOL! You can't park a boat for free in the Wal-Mart parking lot!
(Actually, I think many Wal-Marts no longer allow RVs to park
overnight---sort of like all those Florida communities that are
restricting anchorages.)

Mark Borgerson