Flying Pig[_2_] Flying Pig[_2_] is offline

Default Cannibal

http://captainneal.wordpress.com/

Please don't be envious of how my boat shines and Flying Pig is sort of all
dull and chalky looking.

Wilbur Hubbard

I see you took off that fancy rig for lifting/storing the dinghy. I see
you also got another new engine (well, at least there's a white one in this,
and the others I see are black).

And made a LOT of topsides improvements since seen in the yard when you were
doing some other work (apparently redoing the stripe at the top and other
trim items which hadn't been done in your original yard shots).

The paint job, and all the improvements, especially cosmetic ones, make her
look just like she must have 20 or 30 years ago! Taking off the name was a
good idea, too...

Come to think of it, it looks so good that it could be used in a brochure!

L8R

Skip, who's thinking of a topsides repaint, himself

--
Morgan 461 #2
SV Flying Pig KI4MPC

"Believe me, my young friend, there is *nothing*-absolutely nothing-half so
much worth doing as simply messing, messing-about-in-boats; messing about in
boats-or *with* boats.

In or out of 'em, it doesn't matter. Nothing seems really to matter, that's
the charm of it.

Whether you get away, or whether you don't; whether you arrive at your
destination or whether you reach somewhere else, or whether you never get
anywhere at all, you're always busy, and you never do anything in
particular; and when you've done it there's always something else to do, and
you can do it if you like, but you'd much better not."