Jessica B Jessica B is offline

Default Cannibal

On Sat, 5 Mar 2011 11:41:28 -0500, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:

"Jessica B" wrote in message
.. .
On Fri, 4 Mar 2011 10:20:20 -0500, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:

"Jessica B" wrote in message
news snip

So, what's been new with you? Were you sailing someplace? Most of the
posts are from a while ago... I hope I'm not the only reason you hang
out here!! lol

You're the main reason. The other folks who post seem so paranoid and
delusional. You seem to be the only REAL person here lately. I haven't
been
sailing in the past week or so. The wind has been quite brisk (25 knots
with
gusts up to 40 for quite some time). There is a pressure gradient between
high pressure system north of us and a low south of us that funnels the
winds in from the northeast and east. Can't even paint some more until the
wind drops off some at least. Paint would be splattering all over the
place.

That's very sweet... I'm sure you enjoy smacking down some of these
guys. I know it's sort of like shooting fish in a barrel.

Bruce in particular! I don't think he's managed to win the first debate or
argument yet. Like the way I smacked him down on his igorance of pitons.

Wow... that's pretty high wind!

That's read at the masthead where the anemometer is mounted. The gusts tend
to be more up there than at the surface.

It's been howling - it's a real workout training on the bike. The bridges
are especially rough. The sides of the bridges tend to funnel the wind
straint down the bridge. It's like trying to go upwind (and up hill) in a
wind tunnel that's blowing in your face around 30-35 mph. It'll grow hair on
your chest. LOL!

Not on my chest!! lol

I've been thinking more and more about taking a break from all of this
for a while... I mean work of course. I just hope nothing else
happens... brother and car (see email).

Yes, I got your email, thanks. It sounds like you could use some quiet
time
and a nice neck and shoulder rub.

I need a glass of wine and a hot tub!

Go for it. Maybe the gas can guy has a hot tub and he sure has some wine.
Everybody in California is a wino, it seems. They don't seem to care a whole
lot for beer like us real men. ;-)

There's a common hot tub in the building where I live, but I have
friends who have them... Hey, I like a beer now and then. I don't like
all the foam though. Also, red wine is supposed to be good for you.
lol

Don't know if Mr. Gas Can is going to work out.... lol... I love that
nickname. He'll probably figure out I'm pretty independent and that
will kill the deal. I mean the running out of gas sort of goes against
my usual nature..

Sure! I believe it. LOL!

Hey! :-)

How many times have you run out of wind?? Huh? How many? lol

I never run out of wind, people don't call old Wilbur a blowhard for
nothing. LOL!

I think they just can't stand the heat!

I'm goingto send you an email... got a couple of questions... I'll do
that when I get back from the gym.