Harryk Harryk is offline

Default Yo Tim!

On 3/7/11 6:11 PM, Tim wrote:
On Mar 7, 11:51 am, wrote:
On 3/7/11 12:01 PM, John H wrote:

On Mon, 7 Mar 2011 11:44:09 -0500,
wrote:

In ,
says...

Here's the one we're thinking of.

http://tinyurl.com/685mfw8

I find it interesting it only sleeps two. A very specific tool it is,
with a huge bathroom and kitchen.. Very nicely set up, I guess a couple
guests could throw an air mattress on the floor. I think I have seem a
few Greystone campers at the track, they are some of the nicest graphics
and lines in the place..

By changing out the table and chairs for a booth type table, and by changing the
sofa to a sleep-sofa, it's easy to raise the sleeping capacity to six. A couple
thermarests and sleeping bags also work on the floor. All types of options are
available.

Drive 1000 miles so you and five other people can sleep inside a metal box?

Heh heh heh.

Well to each there own Harry... what's the difference between that and
having a large boat that one isn't going to use much but pay large
slip fees for a big diesel boat that is going to sit in the water most
of the time. Really though, I suppose you can camp in it, but can
you trailer it to Arizona? Now I'm not saying having a big water craft
isnt' good either, that is if you can afford it, But I think John and
his Mrs. have a good thing going with the camper type thing.

Financially, i wish I was in either of your shoes.

?;^ )

I favor anything that gets herring out of time for long periods of time.

We're planning to take our new boat on a trip to southern New England
this summer.