Tim Tim is offline

Default Yo Tim!

On Mar 7, 9:15*am, John H wrote:
Here's the one we're thinking of.

http://tinyurl.com/685mfw8

Oh man, John. That is way cool! your Durimax ought to dance with it.
That's one really nice camper. I dont' know who much it will run you,
but if you have the disposable income I dont' see any reason not to go
for it.

I myself am a car and motel room kind of person, but I can see an
advantage to having your own home go with you, especially if you're
headed for someplace like Alaska or something like that. At least you
know what you have and aren't limited to where ore how long you can
stay.

Again. that looks very nice!