I_am_Tosk I_am_Tosk is offline

Default Yo Tim!

In article ,
says...

On Mon, 7 Mar 2011 13:46:22 -0500, I_am_Tosk
wrote:

In article ,
says...

On Mon, 7 Mar 2011 11:44:09 -0500, I_am_Tosk
wrote:

In article ,
says...

Here's the one we're thinking of.

http://tinyurl.com/685mfw8

I find it interesting it only sleeps two. A very specific tool it is,
with a huge bathroom and kitchen.. Very nicely set up, I guess a couple
guests could throw an air mattress on the floor. I think I have seem a
few Greystone campers at the track, they are some of the nicest graphics
and lines in the place..

By changing out the table and chairs for a booth type table, and by changing the
sofa to a sleep-sofa, it's easy to raise the sleeping capacity to six. A couple
thermarests and sleeping bags also work on the floor. All types of options are
available.

Yeah, I imagined that. I just never heard of a fifth wheel that came to
sleep only two, stock from the factory. Could it be that the "sleeps
two" is the option, not the standard version?? Not bitching, just
curious. Every time me and Jess go looking for campers, they sleep like
8!! which is about 6 more than we will need

What you see is what you'd get with no options whatsoever. The more stuff that's
added, the higher the cost, naturally. There are lots of other layouts,
including bunk beds, available.

So "sleeps two" is pretty much the standard and more sleepers is add-
ons?