Ante Topic Mimara

Default A question about boat weight and displacement

Don White writes:

Ante Topic Mimara ]
wrote in message

I plan on buying a modest mini-cruising sailboat which I'll
probably use as a camper on occasion.
My theory is to buy the minimal needed.
This would keep the weight down and enable me to use my
current tow vehicle. My total boat/trailer weight will be
about 1800 lbs. One important consideration I have to make
is buying a new galvanized trailer with surge type disc
brakes. This will add to the expense but if it prevents
one bang up...I'm ahead.

I have never written this. I have never written anything like this.

Ever.

---
-
Topic-Mimara
Unique in the World!
---

-=-
This message was posted via two or more anonymous remailing services.