[email protected] emdeplume@hush.com is offline

Default foreign aid

On Sun, 6 Mar 2011 08:43:04 -0500, BAR wrote:

In article , payer3389
says...

On 3/6/11 8:24 AM, BAR wrote:
In , says...

On 3/6/2011 1:30 AM,
wrote:
On Sat, 05 Mar 2011 19:46:50 -0700,
wrote:

On 05/03/2011 12:19 PM,
wrote:
On Sat, 5 Mar 2011 09:31:51 -0500,
wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ocVj6UWiDI

So we should go back to isolationism.

It's a tiny fraction of our over all budget and typically a darn good
investment.

Agreed. USA is broke.

So, what are you trying to tell us nutcase?

Obama is destroying America a tiny bit at a time. Yet you praise him.
Are you a Muslim?

If she is she will not deny it, she will just say what does it matter.

The moronic comments of most of you right-wingers here would be funny if
they weren't so pitiful. Right-wing christians have done more to tear
this country apart than any other religious or ethnic group.

Are you a Muslim Harry?

I AM A MUSLIM. I AM A JEW. I AM BLACK. I AM HISPANIC.

YOU ARE A RACIST ASSHOLE.

Happy?