Harryk Harryk is offline

Default JPS - Ban All Couches

On 3/6/11 10:34 AM, I_am_Tosk wrote:
In , payer3389
@mypacks.net says...

Why is it that a pedophile creeper like you, Harry Krause of Huntington
Maryland is stalking me here and using my name?

A. If anyone here is a pedophile, little ****, it is you. You're the one
who spends weekends in a tent with an underaged girl. The last time I
was single, the gal I was dating was 27.

B. No one here is "stalking" you, little ****.

C. Your name has become a euphemism for saying or doing something
"really stupid," as in, "I was whittling a whistle with a dull knife, it
slipped and I Scotty Ingersolled my finger." Or, "That fellow forgot to
wipe himself while in the toilet; he's Scotty Ingersolled himself."