Harryk Harryk is offline

Default Please help a city boy.....

On 3/6/11 12:02 AM, I_am_Tosk wrote:
In articleEaydnVYdvI9sde_QnZ2dnUVZ_o6dnZ2d@giganews. com,
says...

HarryisPaul wrote:
In , princecraft49
@gmail.com says...

I grew up and still live in a major city, so some country habits amuse me.
Can someone explain why a small family would need a 3 hole outhouse?
Do Snotty, Terri and Jessie all truck out for a dump at the same time.
That is so gross on so many levels!
Can you imagine sitting within inches of Snotty when he's eliminating his
greasy, stinky effluent... bad enough to be exposed to it in here.
That family need an intervention.... and I mean NOW!

Damn you are stupid.

And a loser in life.

The little piggy bitch is stalking me, he knows not to come out from
under his desk though. I would kick his fat ass back to the ****house he
forced his wife to raise the little drunken piglets in...

More likely, you're like your BFF Loogy, who beats up little girls and
women.

No one is "stalking" you, dipstick.