L G[_28_] L G[_28_] is offline

Default For us FL boaters, TRAINS

Harryk wrote:
On 3/5/11 8:58 AM, BAR wrote:
In , payer3389
@mypacks.net says...

On 3/5/11 8:21 AM, BAR wrote:

Why not cut out entitlements at the federal level completely then the
federal government would be flush with cash. And, the federal
government
would could concentrate on its constitutional mandate of providing for
the common defense.

I'm sorry, but I didn't ask for the opinion of an uneducated moron. Go
play with Snotty and Herring.

You just don't like hearing the truth or views that are contrary to your
vision of how the world should be.

Once again, I didn't ask for the opinion of an uneducated moron.

This is a newsgroup, asshole. You post and you get replies. It would
be best for all if you you left again - for good this time.