Default PFDs

"Jessica B" wrote in message
snipo

HAH! Gas can guy... I'll start calling him that. I was calling him Mr.
Rescue, but I like that better.

You might **** him off. ;-) Then where will you be the NEXT time you run
out of gas?

That's true... now that I have his cell! LOL

Better give it back. Just get his number next time. LOL!

Umm... what's a piton? Mountain climbing... that's all I could come up
with.

Yes, they put them into cracks in the rocks and tie their safety lines on
them. If they are drilled full of holes they might fail. You did say he
was
a rock climber, didn't you. LOL!

Oh.. ok. I'm definitely NOT a rock climber.

I don't think Bruce is, either. But, he probably knows something about
rocks - crack rocks. That's how muddled his thinking of late seems to be.
LOL!

Be sure to read my posts smacking Bruce down for his ignorant statement
about pitons all being hammered into the rock. I sure put him in his place.
Next time he might think twice before challenging this most eclectic sailor.

Wilbur Hubbard