Doug Dotson

Default Good sewing machine for canvas work, examples? Results?

No, I'm just saying that these needles are not uniuque to Sailrite.
You can by them at most anyplace that sells needles.

Doug
s/v Callista

"Keith" wrote in message
From the Sailrite site:

"We have found that some home machines work better in heavy fabrics if the
tips of the needles are slightly blunted and, so, these needles have what
are called all purpose, modified ball points."

So are you saying all needles are made like this?
--

Keith
__
"Doug Dotson" wrote in message
These are just standard needles. Nothing special about them.

Doug
s/v Callista

"Keith" wrote in message
Yea, what Glen said. I would add that Sailrite makes canvas needles

for
regular machines. I've used these successfully on a regular home

machine
on
light to medium canvas stuff.

--