Bruce[_3_] Bruce[_3_] is offline

Default PFDs

On Fri, 4 Mar 2011 10:34:55 -0500, " Sir Gregory Hall, Esq."
wrote:

"Jessica B" wrote in message
.. .
On Fri, 25 Feb 2011 13:15:35 -0500, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:
snip

I just hope these morons keep it up. If they can't tell a real woman from
Wilbur Hubbard then they can't read with comprehension nor can they relate
to a real woman. If this keeps up, pretty soon I'll have you all for
myself.
But, I'll have to figure out a way to get rid of that blankity-blank gas
can
guy. LOL! Maybe I'll drill small holes in his pitons.

Wilbur Hubbard

HAH! Gas can guy... I'll start calling him that. I was calling him Mr.
Rescue, but I like that better.

You might **** him off. ;-) Then where will you be the NEXT time you run
out of gas?

Umm... what's a piton? Mountain climbing... that's all I could come up
with.

Yes, they put them into cracks in the rocks and tie their safety lines on
them. If they are drilled full of holes they might fail. You did say he was
a rock climber, didn't you. LOL!

Wilbur Hubbard

And, once again the fabled Willie proves his ignorance. Pitons are not
"put into cracks in the rocks" they are pounded in with a hammer.

Cheers,

Bruce