Bruce[_3_] Bruce[_3_] is offline

Default PFDs

On Fri, 4 Mar 2011 10:32:05 -0500, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:

"Bruce" wrote in message
.. .
On Thu, 03 Mar 2011 16:34:04 -0800, Jessica B
wrote:

On Thu, 03 Mar 2011 18:29:52 +0700, Bruce
wrote:

On Wed, 02 Mar 2011 16:36:55 -0800, Jessica B
wrote:

On Fri, 25 Feb 2011 13:10:10 -0500, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:

"Jessica B" wrote in message
newssqdm6d7ajlcjtejpj21i0pceqkn6mma23@4ax. com...
On Thu, 24 Feb 2011 15:04:40 -0500, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:
snip

I would have told her to fall off on purpose so I could do some
man-overboard rescue practice drills.

An added advantage would be a wet t-shirt. LOL!

Wilbur Hubbard

As long as you didn't push me! FYI, sorry I saw your email today, but
just didn't have the opportunity to give a thoughtful reply. I'll get
to it this evening after I get back from the gym. I hope you had a
nice day!

No rush. I took my time answering yours. . .

Also, Waldo sounds like an ass.

Agreed. He sounds bitter about something. Certainly, he can't still
think
Jessica B is just another nym for Wilbur Hubbard. If so, then he sure
can't
read with comprehension.

Wilbur Hubbard

I hope you got my email from earlier... so much going on. I really
don't have the time or energy for a bizzaro like Waldo.

Goodness, from the lack of posts recently I had thought that the
Willie and Jessica show (called a farce in earlier times) had moved on
to bigger and better things.

Ah well, hope still springs... etc.
Cheers,

Bruce

I think you're the one who's the farce if that's your attitude.

farce ~ noun rare
1, a comedy characterized by broad satire and improbable situations

Then she's 100% correct as that fits you to a tee. Your failed attempt at a
circumnavigation was a comedy of errors based mostly upon poor judgement.
Your failure became a satire of voyaging and you ended up in an unprobably
situation being stuck at the Bangkok docks for 30 or so years now.

Well, as you are making the noise would you like to provide some sort
of background for your remarks?

I've repeatedly said that I never had the intent of making a
circumnavigation and given that I've lived in Thailand for the past 40
years I wonder why I would want to make a circumnavigation?

I've stated innumerable times that my boat is in Phuket and even
furnished a Google view of the marina and pointed out my boat. You
keep rambling on about Bangkok Docks (which is actually the name of a
company that repairs ships).

In short Willie you don't know what you are talking about. I've
mentioned this before and you continue to prove me right by posting
even more inane remarks. Oars inside the boat......

2.fill with a stuffing

Well, that applies as you are definitely full of it. LOL!

It seems to fit. The poor benighted little girl asking all the silly
questions to the manly expert.... Hopefully to get his attention.

Look at it this way. The lovely, talented, intelligent, desirable, fit and
sexy Jessica B is very capable and she easily recognizes talent, experience
and authenticity in the newsgroup. That's why she has gravitated towards
yours truly and has given you the cold shoulder you deserve for trying to
belittle her.

Hopefully you are correct that she has given me a cold shoulder as my
family would probably look askance at me associating, even virtually,
with anyone so ill informed.

One of these days maybe the Jessica and I can get together and I'll be sure
to post a photo or two of her loveliness aboard my fine yacht just to show
you what you've caused yourself to miss out on because of your ungentlemanly
and crass behavior.

Wilbur Hubbard

Willie-boy take a look at
http://captainvids.com/boating-video...-haven-marina/
which, as the title says was taken at yacht Haven Marina, where I kept
my sailboat, where I met the bloke, Aron Meder, a real sailor.

Aron sails a Carina 20 (you can find that on the Web) which actually
measures 19 ft. so here we have a young bloke sailing around the world
(he completed his circumnavigation) who really doesn't have much to
say other then "I wanted to go so I bought the biggest boat I could
afford and went".

On the other hand we have a bloke sitting on a 26 ft. boat, at anchor,
for years and years, blathering that HE is a sailor.

A farce indeed.

Cheers,

Bruce