Ante Topic Mimara

Default A question about boat weight and displacement

WaIIy writes:

Scott Vernon wrote:

Depending on the state (which for some suspicious reason
he is hiding)

Why must you assume some nefarious or suspicious reason for
my desire to remain anonymous? Do you get spam? I do not.

When you begin to attack people, because you do not like
what they have to say, you prove my point for wishing to
remain secure.

a permit can be as little as $10. But that is each trip.
Some states require special insurance.

Still more reasons why this vessel is not suitable to me.

This mimara guy is a known troll.

How do you arrive at this? I am not a troll. I am merely
asking questions because I wish to learn. I cannot be
responsible if you do not like what I ask, or how I ask it.

Remember a while back when he was pretending to be some
foreign guy?

You show me one post where I ever claimed to be from anywhere.
You show me one post I made, that states where I am from.
What happened was, someone looked up my screen name, which I
took from a book I read 20 years ago because I liked how it
sounds, and decided that I was trying to impersonate someone.

I write how I write, and I do not see you jumping all over people
who spell badly, or who use poor grammar.

I have never claimed to be anyone other than me. It is people
like YOU who have bad attitudes and are hateful to people who
only want to learn new things.

He's not a bad troll, but a troll, nonetheless.

Why must everyone assume that I am a troll, when all I have
done is to ask questions, and then ask for explanation of
answers that I did not understand? I have always asked on
topic questions, I have never advertised for any product, and
I have never made threads disruptive by name-calling. Show me
how that is being a troll.

Do all of you people remember what it was like to be new to
something? You were not born with full knowledge, you had to
start somewhere.

This is what I mean by people like you trying to keep new people
out of this type of activity. You should be ashamed of yourself.

---
-
Topic-Mimara
Unique in the World!
---

-=-
This message was posted via two or more anonymous remailing services.