Jessica B Jessica B is offline

Default Cannibal

On Fri, 4 Mar 2011 10:20:20 -0500, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:

"Jessica B" wrote in message
news snip

So, what's been new with you? Were you sailing someplace? Most of the
posts are from a while ago... I hope I'm not the only reason you hang
out here!! lol

You're the main reason. The other folks who post seem so paranoid and
delusional. You seem to be the only REAL person here lately. I haven't been
sailing in the past week or so. The wind has been quite brisk (25 knots with
gusts up to 40 for quite some time). There is a pressure gradient between a
high pressure system north of us and a low south of us that funnels the
winds in from the northeast and east. Can't even paint some more until the
wind drops off some at least. Paint would be splattering all over the place.

That's very sweet... I'm sure you enjoy smacking down some of these
guys. I know it's sort of like shooting fish in a barrel.

Wow... that's pretty high wind!

I've been thinking more and more about taking a break from all of this
for a while... I mean work of course. I just hope nothing else
happens... brother and car (see email).

Yes, I got your email, thanks. It sounds like you could use some quiet time
and a nice neck and shoulder rub.

I need a glass of wine and a hot tub!

Don't know if Mr. Gas Can is going to work out.... lol... I love that
nickname. He'll probably figure out I'm pretty independent and that
will kill the deal. I mean the running out of gas sort of goes against
my usual nature..

Sure! I believe it. LOL!

Hey! :-)

How many times have you run out of wind?? Huh? How many? lol